TUHF Limited has an exciting opportunity for a committed individual looking for learning experience in an exciting organisation based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg. The company is committed to providing hands on experience within the Finance Department for 06 months that helps you bridge the gap between what you’ve learnt at university and what the real world requires from you as a professional.
TUHF is a specialist commercial property financing company focusing on low to moderate income rental housing and inner city areas. The company holds a 12-year track record of supporting ordinary South Africans to purchase, refurbish and or convert bad buildings in our country’s inner cities.
- Currently completing 3rd year, or recently graduated with a tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance
- No working experience required
- Ability to work a minimum of 80 hours a month
- Understanding and ability to implement basic accounting principles
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong numerical ability and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope with a steep learning curve and take a proactive approach to learning
- Ability to work in a pressurised, deadline-driven environment
- Calculation of interest on the guarantee reconciliation
- Conducting the call account reconciliations
- Preparing Fixed asset documentation for capturing
- Collecting and collating jobs fund supporting documentation
- Processing the savings accounts cashbooks
- Assisting with statement processing and reconciliation
- Various administrative duties
- Conducting General Ledger reconciliation
How to apply
Closing date is 5 February 2016.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/114365205?recommendedFlavor=SCHOOL_RECRUIT&trk=job_view_browse_map” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.