Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
Saint-Gobain requires a suitably qualified graduate to be trained and exposed to various functions in the Corporate Communications department and assist in executing related activities across the designated region. This is a fixed term contract.
- Provide functional and administrative support for the execution of relevant projects and plans, such as events, recognition programmes and training workshops
- Manage internal distribution lists
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and articles for newsletters
- Design flyers, graphics, e-vites and other communication material with the help of a design agency Update the organisation’s website
- Completed or working towards a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Communications or Public Relations)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- No experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to work well independently, and within a team
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.pnet.co.za/jobs–Communications-Intern-Centurion-Saint-Gobain-Construction-Products-SA-Pty-Ltd–2181754-inline.html?cid=msearche_indeed___AllJobs” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]