University of the Free State: Medical Rep Sales Internship Programme
The University of the Free State has a Medical Rep Sales Internship Programme for Unemployed BSC GraduatesThis is an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge exists in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
As a Medical Sales Representative you are an ambassador of a Pharmaceutical Company. You will be responsible for an allocated territory and will be engaging extensively with pharmacies, medical doctors and/or medical specialists. You will not interact with patients directly, but you must always be sensitive to their medical needs during the delivery of the features and benefits associated with the treatment that you are promoting. You will be held accountable for the compliant and ethical promotion of Pharmaceutical products.
We are looking for BSc (Life Science) , BSc Pharmacy, BSc Physiotherapy and Allied Paramedical Degreed Graduates to participate in a Work Place Readiness Programme. Successful candidates will assume the responsibility for their own development and successful evolution within the Programme and potentially develop a new generation of managers that will participate in the Company’s search for excellence, and success in the improvement of people’s health.Desired Skills and Experience
- You are an ambitious graduate (Life Sciences / Paramedical disciplines) who is currently unemployed and seeking entry level sales experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- You need to demonstrate flair to communicate verbally and in writing displaying excellent people skills, strong commercial acumen, the ability to learn quickly and to be able to operate independently yet also function collaboratively within a team.
Essential Entry Requirements
- South African Citizens from a previously disadvantaged background. Only EE candidates may apply.
- Completed BSc Degree in the Life Sciences/Paramedical fields
- Currently unemployed
- Some working experience preferably in Sales
- Speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Computer literate – (email, internet, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Valid South African Driver’s Licence
- Transport to and from the training facility in Johannesburg
How to apply