Universal Music South Africa has a Digital Internship available in Johannesburg, Rosebank. This is an internship position to work in the Digital team of biggest and best record label in the world.
- Monitoring, co-coordinating, and supplying digital content on current platforms for business partners (BPs), on a weekly basis.
- Driving more sales and revenue to BPs
- Daily weekly, monthly sales reports from BP’s
- Understanding and troubleshooting the digital production process
- Broadening weekly surveys of content, creating as much awareness of UMG’s market share as possible, to provide marketing with relevant information for digital strategy planning.
- Effective campaign planning and building from internal resources, to supply all BPs accordingly, for most efficient output.
- Collaborate with production, and marketing (international and local) to create a real time and relevant digital overview of all digital releases, that would benefit UMG and BP’s
- Minimum three month commitment required
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft office , including Word, Excel , Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and good time management
- Passion for music
- An awareness of global trends in the world of digital music will your applcations an edge.
How to apply
Email your CV to [email protected] add REF #187 in subject line.
Please include short cover letter to why you would suit this internship.
Via – Bizcommunty