Calling all Change Makers
Are you an unemployed graduate? Do you want to be part of the SPICE4LIFE’s Content Generation Incubator where you will be trained, mentored and inspired to living your full potential and get the opportunity to pay it forward through a one year leadership programme.
Through Itukise, powered by the Deloitte Academy and DTI, we have 6-8 paid internship positions available for a one year leadership programme built on the foundations of innovation, creative & disruptive thinking, content generation, agents of change with international ambition.
We are looking for the “Best of Breed”, South Africa’s “young talent” that have something special to bring to this world-class, highly challenging, boundary breaking project, whereby we will innovate the mainstream way of doing online business and moving to lead in a new social entrepreneurial way. Where innovative, disruptive solutions, tutorials and case studies will help to create solutions and support for entrepreneurs, youth and non-profits in Africa.
“We are going to push the boundaries and prove that through open source technology & globalisation, world expertise and active citizens, empowerment doesn’t need a visa anymore.” Michelle Korevaar
This position is applicable to:
- Unemployed graduates that have completed a National Diploma, with no prior work experience in their field of studies OR
- Students enrolled at a tertiary education institution (TVET College) required to obtain practical experience as part of their studies.
- Available for a 1-year programme
- Between 18 and 35 years of age
- South African Citizen without a criminal record
- Strong English Verbal and written communication skills
Please apply if you have all or some of the following
- Very comfortable with computers, new technology, email and IT troubleshooting
- Enthusiastic, Organized, Flexible, Willing to learn, ‘Can do’ attitude, ambitious.
- Ability to adapt own thinking within a Team
- Avid interest in digital (internet, bulk mailing, forums, video, podcasts, online reputation, etc.).
- Interest in E-learning, Content Generation and copy editorial skills.
- Strong Video and Photography Skills helpful
- Experience in Graphic Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and project management
- Social Media Management, software savvy, app, cms. Plug in’s for php
- In possession of Laptop and preferably a smartphone
- Available for a 40-hour work week
- Willing to work late and on weekends when special events are happening
- Public relations and ability to work with people in fun & interesting manner
How To Apply
Please email your CV and letter of motivation ‘why you?’ to [email protected]
Closing date: Thursday, 12 March 2015 (amended date)