- Minimum Qualifications for Apprentice: FET N3 in Boilermaking, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering and Motor Mechanics.
- Minimum Qualifications for Learnership: Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanent residence of KwaZulu-Natal (Umgeni Water operational areas).
- The programme is restricted to South African citizens.
- Appointment will also be made in the context of Employment Equity Act.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to email/post an application letter, together with their CV’s and certified copies of qualifications and proof of residence to:
The Skills Development Facilitator
P O Box 9
E-mail: [email protected]
For more information contact Tel: (033) 341 1208 or (033) 341 1093
The closing date for application will be: 19 May 2015
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.