The University of the Free State invites applications for 2 Technology in Teaching and Learning Internship opportunities in Bloemfontein, Free State. These are 2 year contract positions based within the Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of blended/online learning material and activities with various learning technologies, including but not limited to the official Learning Management System (Blackboard).
- Assist in the development of online material, including e-Guides and open educational resources (OER).
- Assist in the development of e-Assessment activities, including the development of assessment question banks and scheduling of e-Assessments (Blackboard and QuestionMark).
- Provide support in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of student and/ or academic staff training within the Curriculum Delivery and Innovation focus area.
- Provide assistance with the collection and analysis of data, as well as report writing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills and have the ability to manage events/processes effectively and independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
How to apply