Truworths: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018 – 2019
Location: Cape Town
Truworths’ cutting-edge Training Programme offers the ideal opportunity to kick-start graduates’ careers in the exciting fashion industry. This position needs someone who has experience with a clothing supplier or fashion retailer. In addition this person needs to be highly organized, a “go getter” who loves fashion and can negotiate for our buying teams.
- Tertiary qualification: clothing technology or related work experience
- Taking effective briefs from Buyers
- Negotiating and liaising with suppliers, local and international
- B.Com or any other numerate tertiary qualification
*Please attach all Further Education and Tertiary Education details with your application.
- Business Analysis
- Forecasting and Re-projections of Sales and Stock
- A Technikon qualification in relevant field or
- Sample Development
- Approving Fits for Buyers
- BBusSci / BSc / Act Sci / BCom Investments or
- An Operations Research graduate (strong Mathematics / Statistics) with a strong academic record.
- Investigating data integrity issues, testing assumptions and validating analytical results
- Analyzing strategy changes and determining impact on areas of application and account management strategies
- Creative qualification
- Preferably fashion degree / diploma
*Please attach all Further Education and Tertiary Education results with your application.
- Product design and construction
- Combine trend information with commercial awareness
- Strong organizational, numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of product supply and manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness and influencing ability
- Computer literate
- Highly energetic