Truworths: Garment Technologist Graduate Trainee
Location : Cape Town
Based in our Quality Assurance Team, you will be placed on a structured Training Programme.
Key Responsibilities Training will be provided to enable you to grow into the role of Garment Technologist which includes:
- Sample Development
- Approving Fits for Buyers
- Sealing and approving merchandise for production
- Setting and maintaining of quality standards for the business
- Managing and reducing Customer returns
- Developing and upgrading of suppliers
- Technikon qualification in relevant field
- 4 years related work experience
- Manufacturing experience an added advantage.
Additonal competency requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to cope with change
- Good team player
- Assertiveness and influencing ability
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential
Please include academic records when submitting application.
How To apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates