The main purpose of this programme is to offer graduates an opportunity to use the workplace as an active learning environment for new entrants into the labour market. Graduates within the age group of 18 and 35 are encouraged to apply.
The Agency intends providing internship in the study fields listed hereunder:
- ND/Degree in Road Traffic and Municipal Police Management (2 Interns)
- ND/Degree in Statistics (1 Intern)
- ND/Degree in Cost and Management Accounting/Supply Chain Management/ Financial Accounting (3 Interns)
- ND/Degree in Internal Auditing (1 Intern)
- ND/Degree in Human Resources/Social Sciences/B Admin/Public Management (2 Interns)
- Degree in Law/ LLB (1 Intern)
- ND/Degree in IT/Information Management/Computer Science (2 Interns)
- ND/Degree in Journalism/Marketing/Stakeholder Management/Public Relations (1 Intern)
Table of Contents
How to apply
To apply please submit a letter of application, a recent curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications and a certified copy of identity document. Applications must be forwarded to: The Registrar, RTIA, PO Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand.
Closing Date: 06 February 2015 at 16h30.
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you have not received any response from us within three months, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the Agency nor does being registered on our database guarantee acceptance into the programme; and The Agency reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme should there be a need for such action.
Via – RTIA