Closing Date: 11 August 2014
Location: Cape Town
Syntell is looking to hire a Trainee Technician on a 6 Months contract. Reporting to the QA Engineer, the incumbent will be repsonsible for Assisting in Day to day repair of Traffic equipment and field maintenance activities as as well as Assisting in General day to day tasks and administration. Relevant training will be provided.
Syntell a leading blue chip company provides cutting edge technology based services for Road Safety, Traffic Management and Revenue Collection.
- Be able to work well in a team-orientated environment;
- Must have MS office skills;
- Have a relentless drive to do things better, and to strive for new standards of excellence;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to function in a pressured environment independently;
- Be able to multi-task and work overtime if and when required.
- ND Electrical Engineering; Light current; Relevant Technical Qualification N5/S2/S3
- Computer Literacy with experience in MS Word and Excel will be an advantage
- Valid Driver’s License essential
- Transcripts must be submitted with all Qualifications included in the CV.
Fault finding experience in relevant field would however be an advantage. Provided Use reference: Junior Technician when applying;
How to apply
Please forward your CV to Zingiswa Sikhafungana at [email protected] or contact her on 0217102628 for any enquiries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;