SunGard: Business Administration / Marketing Learnership 2018
The Intern will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa. As an Intern, you will be directly involved with marketing campaigns, research, sales operations and marketing operations helping to create and execute the plans for the region.
- 1-2 years to complete under graduation in Business Administration or Marketing from a top university.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and the sales executives to understand and organize the company’s marketing, sales and business strategy for growing SunGard Sub-Saharan revenues.
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist on projects with global product management, product marketing and the Marketing Specialist, to develop Sub-Saharan Africa -specific marketing strategies.
- Manage the local marketing budget and supplier relationships.
- Manage our internal communications and staff team building events
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct Marketing skills and experience with CRM systems a bonus.
How To Apply