United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD) seeks an IT Trainee to successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Programme by acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge within the the UPD IT Department in Roodepoord.
UPD is the country’s leading national full-line pharmaceutical wholesaler and provides the distribution capability for New Clicks’ integrated healthcare strategy.
- To drive personal development and proficiency by completing projects and conducting presentations in order to gain exposure to all aspects within UPD IT business operations.
- To foster productive relationships with key stakeholders through positive engagement and sound communication.
- To perform any adhoc duties within the context of the programme and assist the IT Department on projects or assignments where necessary.
- 3 year Business related Degree with a major in IT
Job Related Skills
- Computer literacy (intermediate understanding of all MS Office Applications)
- Problem solving and analytical thinking capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Learning and Researching
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Working with People
How to apply
Applications close on 24 March 2015.[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://careers.clicksgroup.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=3923&x=4657398&i=18606&pop=1″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply online[/otw_shortcode_button]