The North West Department of Rural, Environment and Agricultural Development invite applications for 70 internship and learnership opportunities.
Thirty (30) Internship opportunities
Stipend : R4, 637.00 per month
Centres: Head Office, Ngaka Modiri Molema, Dr Kenneth Kaunda, Bojanala and Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati Districts Services
Finance and Administration
- B Com or National Diploma/ N6 Financial Management (Head Office and all Departmental Districts) – 10 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD /01/04)
- BSc Animal Health/ Public Health (Ngaka Modiri Molema District Services) – 1 Post – (Ref No: NWREAD/02/04)
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District Services – 1 Post – (Ref No: NWREAD/03/04)
- Bojanala – 1 Post – (Ref No: NWREAD/04/04)
Policy and Planning:
- B Degree / N Diploma Public Administration (with Computer Admin) – Head Office – 3 Posts – (Ref No: NWREAD/05/04)
- BSc Agricultural I Economics (Head Office) – 2 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD /06/04)
Risk Management (Disaster Management)
- BSc Agricultural Crop/Animal Science/Production (Head Office) – 2 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD/07/04)
- B Degree in Environmental Management (Head Office & all Departmental Districts) – 5 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD/08/04)
- National Diploma in Nature Conservation (Head Office & all Departmental Districts) – 5 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD/09/04)
Fourty (40) Learnership Opportunities
Stipend: R3,229.00 per month
Centre: Head Office, Ngaka Modiri Molema, Dr Kenneth Kaunda, Bojanala and Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati Districts Services
Human Resource Management:
- Recruitment and HR General Administration – Mafikeng Head Office – 02 Posts (Ref No: NRWEA/10/04)
- HR General Administration – Bojanala District – 01 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/11/04)
- HR General Administration – Ngaka Modiri Molema 01 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/12/04)
- HR General Administration – Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District – 01 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/13/04)
- HR General Administration – Dr Kenneth Kaunda 01 (Ref No: NWREAD/14/04)
Human Resource Development:
Performance Management, Skills Development and Employee wellness, General Administration
- Head Office – 6 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD/15/04)
- Bojanala District – 1 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/16/04)
- Ngaka Modiri Molema – 1 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/17/04)
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District – 1 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/18/04
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda – 1 Post (Ref No: NWREAD/19/04)
- Head Office – Veterinary Services – 4 Posts (Ref No: NWREAD/20/04)
Environmental Education and Training
- Bojanala District Services – 5 Posts (NWREAD/21/04)
- Ngaka Modiri Molema District Services – 5 Posts (NWREAD/22/04)
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District Services – 5 Posts (NWREAD/ 23/04)
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda District Services – 5 Posts (NWREAD/24/04)
Interested applicants should be graduates and South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years old within the North West Province.
The North West Department of Rural, Environmental and Agricultural Development is committed to the achievem
The Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform invites applicants to apply for x120 Agricultural Internships Programme for 2018/2019 in Eastern Cape. The duration of this internships is 24 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R87 000 per annum during their placement. Interested applicants should be agricultural graduates.
Internship Application deadline is 22 June 2018
Internship Provider: Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform
Internship Location : Eastern Cape, All Districts
Reference Number: DRDAR 46/06/2018
- National Diploma/Degree in Agriculture
- All young unemployed agricultural graduates with SAQA recognized National
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years
- Must reside in Eastern Cape
- Must be willing to work and stay in the commercial farms as successful candidates will be placed in commercial farms that are currently existing throughout the province.
- Preferences will be given to unemployed graduates with qualifications from EC Agricultural Training Institutes (ATIs)
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Government department and should be accompanied by the required certified copies of ID, educational qualifications, CV and reference number as stated.
Enquiries; Ms K Mngxekeza. Tell: 040 602 5062/5064/5067/5069/5122
Completed application can be forwarded to: The Deparment of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform. HR Manager. DRDAR. Private Bag X0040. Bisho or Hand delivered to Room 1117, 11the floor, Dukumbana Building, Independence Avenue Bisho.
Should you not receive any response within 3 months, please consider your application unsuccessful.