The Unilever Learnership is a 1-year programme in the Food Solutions position which will give learners an opportunity to complete a General Education and Training Certificate in Food and Beverage Handling Processes (SAQA ID: 58026). The Learnership is open to unemployed candidates only with no tertiary qualifications. Learners cannot be studying towards a tertiary qualification or participating in another Learnership.
Please note: This Learnership will not lead to an opportunity within Unilever Food Solutions & learners will not be based at Unilever – work experience will be gained at various industry sites.
- Complete all learnership classes and practical workplace experience
- Be prepared to work in the FOOD industry and operations environment
- Work under supervision in various teams
- Must have a passion for food & cooking – candidates with Home Economics as a subject in Matric will be preferred.
The candidate must also:
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active and display strong problem-solving skills
- Be fluent in English
How To Apply