Corobrik is looking for dynamic young applicants who wish to pursue a career in Sales. Successful applicants will complete a comprehensive training programme to prepare them for their appointment to relevant sales positions within the Company.
From small beginnings, Corobrik has evolved into the major South African manufacturer of masonry, paver and concrete earth retaining systems. With its head office in Durban and 15 factories around South Africa, Corobrik is geared to distribute in excess of five million products each day, and has a footprint in every major centre throughout South Africa.
- Three year Architectural/Technical/Building/Sales/ Commercial related University/University of Technology qualification.
- Practical experience in a sales/ architectural environment will be an advantage
- Driver’s license is essential.
Personal qualities required include:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to use initiative
- Good problem solving skills
- Well developed selling skills
The successful candidate must be prepared to embark upon further studies and be prepared to relocate to other regions as necessary during and/or after their training.
Table of Contents
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.pnet.co.za/jobs–Sales-Trainee-Programme-2016-South-Africa-Corobrik–2209335-inline.html?&cs=true&ssaPOP=1&ssaPOR=1″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]