Submit CV: Internships at The Dow Chemical Company Careers
The Dow Chemical Company, an integrated science and technology enterprise, has opportunities for Graduate Trainees (m/f).
At our Manufacturing & Engineering in Durban, South Africa we currently have challenging opportunities for Mechanical Engineering graduates who seek experiential training. The maximum training period is twelve months under the supervision of a professional Engineer.
Critical Success Factors
- Should be a recent graduate who is willing to learn
- A graduate who has a high degree of initiative and teamwork
- Commitment to consistently deliver high quality work
- A flare for statistical analysis
- Able to write comprehensive technical reports
- BSc Mechanical Engineering or
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering or
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
How to apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates