Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd is looking for an Estate Agent who is curious; persistent with great attention to detail, but also sociable and outgoing. The role is about the successful marketing and selling of property and continued growth of market share, whilst providing excellent customer service and adherence to the job requirements to ensure that the PGP brand and ethos is upheld.
• Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken;
• Visit and talk to the sellers about their property;
• Estimate the value of the property;
• Organise and attend to show days;
• Market and promote properties for sale;
• Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
• Monitor sales and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, conveyancers, and other estates
• Advising clients and help buyers;
• Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the general market;
• Ensure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
• Must love sales;
• Customer service orientation;
• Adhering to principles and Values;
• Adapting and responding to change;
• Coping with pressure and setbacks;
• Be able to work under pressure.
Education & Experience
• Grade 12;
• Valid Fidelity Fund Certificate (Intern), or be in a position to apply it;
• Valid driver’s license;
• Own reliable transport.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Understand the rules and regulations in real estate;
• Computer literate;
• Good interpersonal and listening skills;
• Must be willing and able to work irregular hours (including weekends and evenings).
REQUIREMENTS TO FULFILL REAL ESTATE QUALIFICATION OBLIGATIONS:
• Completing a journal of your daily activities;
• Completing a portfolio of evidence of your learning and projects;
• Completing an NQF4 course and assessments successfully;
• Completing the EAAB logbook during your learnership;
• Attending all meetings and client visits determined by your mentor.
Pam Golding Properties Group is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the company’s employment equity plan and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions. The company reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Correspondence will be restricted only to candidates that have been shortlisted.