Submit CV: Internship Programme at the Department of Economic Development & Tourism
The Mpumalanga Department of Economic Development and Tourism hereby invites, unemployed graduates for a twelve-month internship programme. The Internship programme is part of the Human Resource Development Strategy and National Skills Development Strategy. The objective of the programme is to bridge the gap between the, and practical skills required to perform various trades. Successful candidates will be given a monthly stipend.
Graduates with tertiary qualifications in the following fields are invited to apply in the respective fields:
- Communication (Graphic Design)
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Management
- Project Management
- A three year tertiary qualification in the relevant field of study.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Permanent residents of The Mpumalanga Province.
- Preference to be given to applicants from designated groups.
- Applicants should be unemployed.
- Must be between ages 18 -35.
How to apply
Closing date is 26 August 2016. Please submit an application with motivation letter to be accepted for the Internship, together with CV’s. originally codified copies of your qualification(s) and Identity Document and proof of residence.
Applications must be submitted to: Director Human Resource Management, Department of Economic Development and Tourism, Private Bag x 11215, Nelspruit 1200 or hand delivered to Nokuthula Simetane Budding (Building No 4), No. 7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park Extension 2, Nelspruit.For enquiries contact Ms AM Johnson on (013) 766 4418