Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in a Learnership – NQF Level 2 National Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment at the Murray & Roberts Training Academy in Carletonville – Gauteng. The successful candidates will be required to comply with the terms and conditions of the learnership.
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must be from the community where Murray & Roberts Cementation’ Booysendal project is currently operating
- Must currently be unemployed
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be fully conversant in English
- No work experience is required
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Complying with the requirements of the learnership
The successful candidates will be entitled to conditions in line with the BCEA. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents. There is no obligation on the part of Murray & Roberts Cementation to employ any candidate after completion of the learnership.
How to apply
Applications close on 17 March 2016.
Click here to apply online