Submit CV: Direct & Channel Sales Internship @Intel_Africa
Intel is looking for a Direct and Channel Sales Intern in Woodmead, Gauteng. This is a fixed-term Internship position of up to 12 months in duration, candidates must be working towards a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world’s largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers.
The successful candidate’s role will include
- Supporting and creating consumer sales and marketing programs for / with Technology Reseller / Retailers / Distributors and Local OEM’s.
- Supporting the team in the coordination and management of customer sales and marketing events.
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market.
- Managing distribution, maintenance of reseller assets, PoPs, tools to Retail / Distribution purchase points and reporting.
- Designing Presentations in support of marketing and sales efforts.
- Utilizing media editing skills in support of marketing and sales personnel.
- You must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering (Electronic) or Marketing with a focus on Consumer.
- Pursuing Masters in Marketing or pursuing MBA is a Plus.
Additional qualifications should include
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail and ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills.
- Photo and Video Editing Skills will be preferred…
- A team player.
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage.
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self-motivated to work with little supervision.
- Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies.
- Enthusiastic about learning
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/KgKyc?src=JB-10400″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]
Click here to apply online