Have you ever dreamed of graduating from university and achieving your goals? If yes, we want to assist you to get there.
The STANLIB Bursary Sponsorship Programme gives academically outstanding and previously disadvantaged students the opportunity to study at any public university in South Africa. Students studying towards a degree for the following qualifications are urged to apply for funding:
• Actuarial Sciences
• Investment Management
Who can apply?
Students who will be doing the following in 2017:
• Undergraduate degree (1st, 2nd and 3rd year)
• Post-graduate degree (Honours level)
• The applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID book or smart ID card
• The applicant must send through a certified ID copy
• Send through certified ID copies of parent(s)/guardian(s). If parents are deceased a certified copy of the death certificate(s)
• Salary Advice (payslip) of parent(s)/guardian(s)
• If applicant is in matric, they must send a copy of their June report card but the final decision about whether funding will be given will be based on the final year-end results
• The applicant must have achieved an average of 70% in their courses or subjects, as applicable
• The applicant must have studied mathematics, not mathematics literacy
• If the applicant is already in University they must provide their academic transcript
How to apply
Applications close on 04 November 2017.
You can post your application form and supporting documents to: 17 Melrose Boulevard,
Melrose Arch, 2196 OR P O Box 202, Melrose Arch, 2076 OR Email to: [email protected]
* Please Note: If you do not receive any feedback about your application from us three (3) weeks after the closing date, do consider your application as unsuccessful.
Via – STANLIB