Standard Bank: IT System Developer Learnership Programme 2014
Location: n/a, South Africa
Closing Date: 27 June 2014
The IT Systems Developer Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for Developers within Standard Bank.
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Systems Development as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. The programme will start on 1 August 2014 and learners are to receive an allowance of R4,500-00 per month.
- The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics or Computer Science (with minimum pass of 50%) We will also consider candidates with a post matric IT Qualification and candidates who have obtained a minimum matric pass of 65% in Maths Literacy
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates