If you are unemployed and interested in joining the security industry then this might just be the opportunity you were waiting for.
Stallion Security Service are inviting applications from 100 unemployed persons to apply for a 12 month learnership programme. The programmes will start during November 2015 and January 2016.
Criteria to qualify for the learnership programme:
- Not employed
- PSIRA, Grade C registered will be an advantage
- South African Citizen
- Age group 21-27
- No criminal records
- Grade 12, school qualification
- Candidates must be able to reach the training centre in Johannesburg to attend lectures and willing to work shifts during the training program
- Candidates applying for the Reaction Officers group must be in possession of a code 08 driver’s licence.
- Due to the high intensity of the position we would prefer to look at male candidates.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Interested individuals can email CV’s to Matilda at [email protected].
Registrations will be done daily from Wednesday the 4th of November 2015 from 09h00am – 14h00pm our deadline will be the 20th November 2015. Should you did not get feedback by the 21st November 2015, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Via – Stallion Security