Do you love technology, brands and sharing information with a digitally-connected audience?
Do you develop a nervous twitch if you’re unable to connect to Twitter or Facebook for more than a few minutes?
Saatchi & Saatchi Synergize, one of Africa’s premier digital agencies, has an opportunity for a smart, web-savvy intern who will have the opportunity to work inside our social media and content department in our 6 month paid internship program and be exposed to a variety of brands; big, small, local and international. Strong writing skills are essential!
- An understanding of social media and how to effectively use this to drive web traffic
- Strong writing skills; both long and short copy
- Identify with brands and conceptualise strategies to communicate their message to their target markets
- Be exposed to a multitude of leading social media channel marketing strategies and how best to employ the tools of the trade
- Full training and the expectation to write a series of internal and official Google exams
- Immersion into one of the agency’s fastest-growing departments
Table of Contents
- An understanding of current social media trends and ORM tools
- Be self-motivated, take initiative and be independent
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to conceptualise the bigger picture
- Above all, have a burning passion for digital!
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected].
Via – Bizcommunity