Submit CV: System Analyst Graduate at Saratoga Careers
Applications for the 2018 Graduate Programme are now open at Saratoga. The company is looking for the next generation of technology experts and business thought leaders.
Resourcefulness and resilience are as important to us as finding someone with the right letters after their name. We provide hands-on exposure that will help you gain valuable skills and experience within a dynamic IT environment. Define where your ambitions lie, and we’ll work with you to establish your career path within our specialisation areas.
Saratoga is looking to invest in the next generation of bright technical minds. Work full time at our Cape Town office or on site at clients where you’ll be exposed to project work and guided by mentors whilst you solve real problems.
Saratoga prides itself in having the ability to turn business problems into agile solutions. Creating business and IT alchemy, Saratoga is a solution-driven enterprise that builds productivity and profit. To re-engineer the everyday is what drives Saratoga to engage with and design such innovative and creative solutions
Key responsibilities – Analyst Graduate or Intern
- Analysis within a systems development and integration project environment.
- Analyse and elicit business requirements and translate them into solutions. Document requirements and functional specifications.
- Engage with stakeholders at various levels and conduct scoping, requirements and design workshops.
- Identify and analyse a large number of source systems and have the ability to map data and design new efficient data models.
- Analyse test requirements and test scenarios and design, co-ordinate and execute testing.
- Prepare and maintain test environments, including the creation of appropriate test data.
Key responsibilities – Developer Graduate
- Software Developers to work in a projects environment.
- Will need to work independently and as part of a team.
- Role includes application / query design & development, documentation, testing, support and maintenance, with a strong focus on reporting and analytics.
- Project delivery may require working from client sites.
- BCom Information Systems, BSc Information Systems or equivalent – Honours degrees preferable
- Or BSc. Computer Science / BSc. Engineering in Mechanical Engineering / BSc Computer Engineering or equivalent – Honours or Masters degrees preferable
How to apply