The Santam Graduate Accelerate Programme ( GAP ) offers graduates the opportunity to make a successful transition from varsity to the working world.
Applications for the 2016 GAP programme open 7 April and applications close 30 July 2015.
Over – 18 months, graduates are exposed to orientation, on-and-off-the-job training, technical and professional development, action-learning initiatives, and customised business management courses. They receive guidance from mentors, coaches, work buddies, fellow graduates and programme coordinators. GAP transforms graduates into high performing professionals, equipping them to contribute to Santam’s future capabilities.As the leader in short-term insurance, we’re looking for sharp, stand-up candidates, with strong academic records. Individuals who not only show initiative, but demonstrate determination too. Talented graduates who, with our help, could one day lead Santam into the future, and provide our clients with the same outstanding service we’ve been providing for over 96 years.
GAP recruits across the business field, with a specific focus on commerce, general management, finance, risk management and insurance-related studies. The study discipline in which candidates completed their qualifications must be in line with the skills our business requires, and preference will be given to these qualifications.
Applicants should have completed a degree-level qualification, or must be able to supply proof that a degree will be completed prior to the programme’s commencement. Only those who meet the minimum criteria will be considered. The chosen candidates will receive market-related salaries, and could potentially be granted study leave and financial support to complete postgraduate studies. Successful candidates will be placed in either Cape Town or Johannesburg.
How to apply
Applications close 30 July 2015.
- Underwriter – Risk Management (Graduate Role in Bellville) – Apply online
- Underwriter – Risk Management (Graduate role in Auckland Park) – Apply online
- Graduate (Statistics / Mathematics) – Apply online
- Graduate (Maritime studies) – Apply online
- Graduate (Logistics) – Apply online
- Graduate (Law) – Apply online
- Graduate (IT) – Apply online
- Graduate (Internal Audit) – Apply online
- Graduate (Insurance & Risk Management) – Apply online
- Graduate (Finance) – Apply online
- Graduate (Agricultural studies) – Apply online
- Graduate (Actuarial) – Apply online
- Graduate (Engineering) – Apply online