The Commercial Advancement Training Scheme Learnership is available at Johannesburg. This Opportunity is brought you by South African-German Training Services (SAGTS). So if you have a SA ID with Maths then you can apply for this Learnership. Recruiter: CATS a division of the SAGTS
Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng
Salary: A fixed stipend will be paid monthly
Sector: Various industries
Job Type: Learnership Contract
Date Added: 24 July 2014
AA/EE opportunity: Yes
Benefits: Not Included
NB: Persons with disability are welcome to apply
The Learnership Application 2014/2015
To make the process faster and seamless, below are the requirements as a guide prior to applying :
- Have a valid SA ID number
- You must have passed Maths and Maths Literacy with a minimum of 40% and English 1st additional lang.
- You must be available immediately
- Attach your Matric statement of results with other qualifications if applicable with your CV
- You must mention if you are physically challenged or not (it is to your benefit to mention this)
After the successful completion of the Learnerships, having 2 years of professional experience.
Students will receive qualification certificates for the learning pathways that they have chosen .i.e. the Accounting Certificate Program (Incl, SAQA ID, NQF Level) or the Office Management Program (Incl, SAQA ID, NQF Level) to jump start your career, along with the DIHK Diploma (Industrial Management Assistant), a European Union Recognised qualification by the South African German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
Apply: How To Apply
forward your CV to Kenneth Malaka at [email protected]