Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3. They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Rosslyn Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the
opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in
the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment
methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
Learnership will cover the following:
- Receive training AND exposure to maintenance of conveyers
- Work with artisans and specialists -Conveyor preventative maintenance
- Record Wear measurements
- Replacements of components
- Condition monitoring of conveyors
- Understanding of conveyor controls
- Minimum Technical Matric with Maths & English Technical Courses
- N6 Mechanical Engineering qualification or currently studying N6 Mechanical Engineering.
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to apply
Closing Date: 30 June 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://careers.group.sabmiller.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NTU4QTA1QThGOTFEMTgyMEUxMDA4MDAwMEFGOEM4NEYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3D%3D&sap-client=800&sap-language=EN#” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply [/otw_shortcode_button]