SAB (Ottery Depot): Sales Learnership Opportunity for Grade 12
SA Breweries has a Sales Learnership Opportunity at SAB’s Ottery Depot, to provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential;
- Valid South African driver’s licence;
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language;
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office;
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen;
- Local area knowledge is a requirement.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme.
- The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS PROGRAMME:
- Results Driven
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people;
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays);bility to work in a pressurised working environment. *equity bonded
How to apply