South African Breweries is offering x12 Packaging Learnerships at ABI Midrand Manufacturing in Olifantsfontein.
The key purpose of this opportunity is to provide an opportunity for 12 people from the Local Community to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with ABI MIDRAND Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
- Be self motivated – self starters.
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
- Minimum Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Sciences (NOT Life sciences).
- Completed “N” courses will be advantageous.
- Packaging experience will be advantageous.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Applications close on 21 July 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://careers.group.sabmiller.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NTVBNDFGQUVCN0U2MTBDMEUxMDA4MDAwMEFGOEM4NEYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=800&sap-language=EN#” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]