Reckitt Benckiser (RB), a leading consumer health and hygiene company, has a position for a Procurement Graduate to assist buyers who lead the development of strategies designed to provide maximum possible contribution to the profitable growth of Reckitt Benckiser from current and/or new supply markets. To support buyers who contribute to the development of global/regional purchasing strategies with new and/or existing vendors. This position is based in Elandsfontein.
- Knowledge on chemical compounds or substances,
- Data comprehension about financials, BOM/Routing, Costing,
- Fundamental knowledge on packaging and shipping procedure,
- MS office
- Required Attitude/Ability
- Interpersonal skills, Creativity, Sense of responsibility, Challenging, Commitment
- Relevant university degree
- Scientific knowledge of mechanics in relation to process engineering or packaging development and business administration
In return RB will offer a very competitve salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://rb.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=ELA00028&lang=en” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]