Sample Cover Letter for Radio Mentorship
I am interested in the Mentor position that I recently saw posted on your website. My patience and understanding of all the aspects of this position make me a great candidate for your company.
I have a great interest in the Radio profession and I could be very helpful at 5FM. I’m dependable, bright, eager to learn and very trustworthy.
I could be of service in either your programming or promotions department on a flexible, part-time basis. All I ask in return is the privilege of working with and learning from your staff.
- I love producing and managing radio news and advertising channels
- Need In-depth knowledge of the techniques and methods of radio broadcasting
- Possess outstanding editing and presentation skills
- Familiar with the laws and regulations of media
- Ability to generate original ideas with excellent story telling skills
- Sound organizational, communication and time management skills
I have enclosed my resume which will give you an idea of my background. If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to call. I would gladly make time to meet with you personally.
Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.