Quality and Business Process Btech Graduate at Caxton and CTP Publishers
Opportunities exist for enthusiastic, ambitious and determined graduates to join our dynamic team. Graduates are taken through a 12-month programme that provides an introduction to the working world, as well as a foundation for further development. Our graduates are supported by mentors and work on projects in order to gain valuable practical experience.
CTP currently has vacancies for Quality and Business Process graduates.
Applicants must have successfully completed one of the degrees stated below by 1 January 2015.
• BTech (Process/ Industrial Engineering)
• BTech (Quality)
• Btech (Various)
Graduates are also expected to have good academic results, sound communication skills, strong analytical skills and be computer literate.
How To Apply
- Please go to https://careers.fishtankrecruit.com/ctp, select the Graduate position available and apply there.
- On this site you will be required to upload a 1 page CV, your degree certificate and academic results.
- If you do not have internet access please send your CV, certificate and results to: email@example.com,
- only put GRADQ in the subject line.
Tel: 021 929 6200.
Deadline for receipt of CVs: 25 January 2015 .
Should you not hear from us within 30 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.