Quality Council For Trades & Occupations (QCTO) is looking for a Driver/Messenger at the Head Office in Pretoria. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide services to people, deliver and collect documents and packages. (Ref. QCTO 078)
Salary: R123 738 per annum (excluding benefits)
- Collect and chauffeur visitors and OCTO staff
- Collect and deliver mail and documents
- Maintain the vehicle and vehicle logbook.
- Grade 12 certificate
- A valid driver’s licence
- A minimum of 1 year’s driving experience
- Knowledge of the Gauteng Province and its roads will be an advantage
- Willingness to work overtime often or as and when required
- Knowledge of delivery and collection guidelines
- Knowledge of document safekeeping guidelines
- Knowledge of road ordinance by-law
- Communication skills
- Planning and prioritising.
Enquiries: Ms ltumeleng Mpe, tel. (012) 003-1800
QCTO is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Applications must be accompanied by the application letter, indicating the post and reference number for the post applied for, a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID, qualifications and driver’s licence.
How to apply
Please forward your application to: The Chief Executive Officer, Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO), Private Bag X278, Pretoria 0001 or hand deliver to the reception area, 256 Glyn Street, corner of Glyn and Francis Baard Streets (formerly known as Schoeman Street), Hatfield, Pretoria.
Closing date: 11 September 2015 at 16:30
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed applicants. If applicants have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applications received after the closing date or faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Via – QCTO