Provide copy-editing and proof reading of manuscripts;
Liaise with authors, typesetters, copy-editors, and proof-readers; and
Assist in the collation of manuscripts.
- Undergraduate degree in publishing studies or related field;
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Proof of registration (for registered students);
- Academic transcripts (for registered students); and
- A recommendation letter from supervisor (for registered students).
The HSRC offers attractive, market-related packages depending on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Applications: In your application, please include: your CV, a letter of motivation, and the details of three recent referees (with telephone, fax and e-mail contact details). Ensure that you indicate the reference number. The HSRC will only consider applications that comply with the above requirements. Applicants may be required to undertake a written exercise in the competencies required for the position.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
Closing Date: 27 November 2014
Via – HSRC