ProServ South Africa has an exciting opportunity for a 16-months Learnership Programme. During the Learnership you will gain practical and theoretical experience in Contact Centre Operations environment which will result in an accredited NQF level 4 Qualification. Monthly Stipends will be paid.ProServ South Africa is a dynamic professional services company providing a variety of training & consulting services to clients in different sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Learners must be between 18 – 35 years
- Applicants must not be employed or studying at present;
- Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4(Grade 12) (Minimum requirement)
- Available to attend 2 interviews and successfully complete a Numeracy and Literacy assessment
- Must be available to start with the Learnership mid-June 2015.
- Must reside in Ekurululeni Areas, Alexandra, Midrand during the 16 months of the Learnership.
You need to be well presented and have a professional appearance. Previous working experience in a similar working environment is an advantage.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Please forward a detailed CV to [email protected] / [email protected] /[email protected]
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Via – Facebook