Post / Under – Graduate: Bursary 2018 at City of Cape Town
Closing Date: 24 October 2014
Bursaries for full-time studies at approved tertiary institutions are currently offered to persons residing in the greater Cape Metropolitan area who will be registering for an undergraduate/postgraduate degree/diploma in one of the following fields of study in 2015.
- Agricultural Economics
- Atmospheric Science (MSc/PhD)
- Behavioural Analysis (MA Psych)
- Building Development
- Business Computing (BSc)
- Chemistry (MSc/PhD)
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Housing Project Management)
- City, Town and Regional Planning
- Civil Engineering (Specialisation in Port and Coastal Engineering)
- Civil Engineering (Specialisation in Urban Engineering)
- Computer Science (BComm/BSc)
- Conservation of the Built Environment / Heritage Studies and Management (Master’s)
- Conservation Ecology/Biodiversity and Conservation (MSc/PhD)
- Consumer Behaviour (MComm/MA)
- Development Economics
- Development Studies
- Economics: Behavioural Economics (MComm)
- Ecotoxicology (MSc/PhD)
- Electrical Engineering (HC)
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy Management (Master’s)
- Geographical Information Systems (MSc/PhD)
- Information Systems (BComm)
- Library and Information Science
- Local Economic Development
- Materials and Road Pavement Engineering
- Material/Polymer Science (MSc/PhD)
- Molecular Biology (MSc/PhD)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (BTech)
- Sports Management
- Social Work
- Statistical Science (MSc/PhD)
- Town and Regional Planning
- Transport Logistics
- Transportation Studies
- Traffic Engineering
- Urban Design
- Water Utilisation/Water Treatment (MSc/PhD)
Bursaries will cover registration, examination and class fees.
How to apply
Application forms are obtainable from and returnable to the following addresses and at all libraries nearest to you, by no later than the above-mentioned closing date:
- Brakenfell Municipal Office (cnr Paradys and Old Paarl Roads, Brackenfell)
- Cape Town Human Resources Employment Counter (Concourse Level, Civic Centre, Cape Town)
- Helderberg Municipal Office (First Floor, Human Resource Division, cnr Main Road and Fagan Street, Strand)
- South Peninsula Municipal Office (cnr Victoria and Main Roads, Plumstead)
- Bellville Municipal Building (Voortrekker Road, Bellville)
- Parow Municipal Building (Voortrekker Road, Parow)
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.
- No late applications will be considered
- Received applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned
- Should you not have received a response from us by 19 December 2014, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful