The Durban ICC is calling for suitable candidates to join their graduate programme within the HR Department. The graduate programme is a 12 month programme. Must have graduated in the last 24 months.
The position within the Graduate programme is that of HR Graduate/Assistant. The position reports directly to the Senior Human Resources Manager.
- Degree or Diploma in HRM
- Ability to ensure that confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Attention to detail and quality orientated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Professional Attitude, manner, confidence and presentation reflecting the professional corporate values and culture.
- Perform well under pressure, and is quick learner in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
Main activities of this role
- Assist and advice on conditions of employment queries
- Maintenance of the company staff records
- Assist in payroll administration
- Perform all HR administrative duties that support the department
- Leave administration
- Filling of documents in personnel files
- Co-ordinates recruitment and selection
- Co-ordination of training
- Signing on of new employees
- Compilation of various HR Reports
- Assist in all HR related queries
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 09 February 2016.
Applications must be sent to the Human Resources Department, Durban ICC, PO Box 155, Durban 4000 or 45 Bram Fischer Road, Durban 4001 or via email: [email protected]
Via – Durban ICC