Close Date: 08 August 2014
INTERNSHIP: Graduate Intern: Human Resources
LOCATION: Head Office, Plattekloof
STIPEND: R44 400
The Corporate Services Division has an HR workplace experience opportunity in the Human Resources Department, to assist the department with day-to-day operations of Organizational Development, HR Information Systems and Administration. The learner will also be exposed to recruitment, remuneration and benefits, talent management, training and development, employee relations functional areas and others.
This exciting position reporting to the Learning and Development Specialist requires the successful candidate to:
- Assist with co-ordinating of different HR projects.
- Exposure to the following duties will include but are not limited to:
- – HR Administration:
- – Events-planning: AETP Central Training
- – Recruitment
- – Training
- Graduate with National Diploma or Bachelors Degree HRM
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic
- Superior planning, organizing and attention to detail skills
- Demonstrate interpersonal, intrapersonal and communication skills at all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge of Human Resources legislation and practices.
- Proven skills on data capturing, filing and document control
How to Apply