Stipend: R 4000.00 per monthBenefit to Intern:
Gains hands on grounded experience, provides competitive edge from similar colleagues and increase professional networks and personal branding.
Internship goals and learning objectives:
The Interns will be responsible for providing support to the projects district Offices during the implementation of all the project objectives and interventions by the district project teams. S/he will be expected to work collaboratively with the project’s technical Program Officers, District Project Manager’s and District Administrative Officers.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Organizational and administrative skills.
- Public health developments
- Project Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day logistical support in the implementation of program interventions.
- Strengthen reporting abilities of the project and improve the quality of the reports.
- Review and correct project documents
- Capture monthly project data into the projects database.
- Be part of the team that prepares for workshops and all other key project events
- Contribute to managing the projects repository and all other document management systems.
- Provide administrative support such as managing procurement documentation, assisting managing storage of project supplies, assist in courier and managing feedback from different stakeholders.
- Completed Undergraduate studies (i.e social, development and public health).
- No much experience required (volunteering experience will be an advantage).
- Valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Fluency in one or more local (South African) languages desirable.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software.
- Human relation skills.
- Ability to work with small and big groups.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]