OMEGALabs: Marketing student part-time Social Media Administrator
OMEGALabs is offering an exciting opportunity for a creative and vibrant 3rd year Marketing student as a part-time Social Media Administrator in Johannesburg, Bryanston (4-6 hours a week). It is the responsibility of the Social Media Administrator to develop brand awareness through various social media portals.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain some valuable marketing experience while completing your studies.
- 3rd Year Marketing Student.
- Knowledge and good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Existing Facebook pages: Maintain Facebook pages for the various OMEGALabs brands.
- New Facebook pages: Develop and maintain Facebook pages for all new brands to be launched.
- Respond to and / or forward all enquiries on Facebook and Twitter to the Brand Manager.
- Design, implement and manage online competitions and promotions on all brands.
How to apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates