The Matric Re-write programme for class 2012, 2013, 2014 Grade 12 Applications are now open!.
Do you want that Degree but need to UP your grades first? The Matric Re-write programme is an opportunity to better your Matric results and future!
Table of Contents
Applications are now open!
The young people who fail their matric exams find that their options and choices in life after school are limited due to not obtaining the National Senior Certificate. South Africa is battling with a high unemployment rate, in the first quarter of 2012 the unemployment rate was estimated at 25, 2% and 70% of that number were young people. This programme aims to give the young people of South Africa a 2nd Chance at turning their lives around. For three years the programme has seen thousands of young people being assisted to re-register with the Department of Basic Education (DoBE) for a chance to rewrite matric and go on to pass Grade 12.
Recruitment is taking place throughout the country
1. Learners must have completed Matric in 2012, 2013, 2014.
2. The SBA (School Based Assessment) marks must be still valid.
3. Subject offering : English (FAL), Mathematics, Physical Science, Accounting and Life Sciences.
4. Certified copy of identity document; previous statement of results and proof of exam regisration is required.
OBJECTIVES OF THE NSC 2nd CHANCE 2015 PROGRAMME
- Register 4 325 young people in 9 provinces for the NSC 2nd Chance 2015 Programme
- Provide tuition to young people using traditional classroom methods which promotes learning
- Provide career guidance and job preparedness training to young people that would lead them to participate in the labour market.
NUMBER OF LEARNERS THAT WILL BE TARGETED PER PROVINCE
|PROVINCE||NUMBER OF LEARNERS|
How to apply
Chance Matric Rewrite have now been extended to 6 March 2015
Alternatively visit your nearest NYDA branch or call 0800525252.