The National Health Laboratory Service (NHLS) is looking for 5 Experiential Students for an Asset Verifications Project in the Gauteng North Region (Fixed-term Contract Until 14 December 2015).
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R4,000 per month.
- To assist in ensuring that assets verifications and assets count is performed timeously
- To ensure that bar codes are allocated
- Assets are scanned into asset checklist and updated on excel spreadsheet with all assets in the location.
- Tag all untagged assets
- To remove the barcodes that are fixed on the assets that should have one barcode or regarded as a single unit.
- Update the current electronic system accordingly
- Ensure serial numbers are correctly captured and scanned
- Matric Certificate
- Computer Literacy with Data capturing skills
- Administration experience advantageous
- Attention to detail.
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and written
- Deadline driven
- Ability to handle pressure
Table of Contents
How to apply
Closing date is 09 September 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://careers.nhls.ac.za/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Enquiries about these positions may be directed to Brenda van der Merwe at (011) 885 5372.
Via – NHLS