Netcare Milpark Hospital has a vacancy for a Ward Secretary to provide support based on the needs of management, doctors, staff and all relevant customers.
- Perform a public relations function by liaising with patients, relatives, doctors and external organisations.
- Liaising with laundry, maintenance, kitchen services and Pharmacy and the Billings department.
- Assist Unit Managers with monitoring of off-duties, leave and cost containment.
- Administrative duties which include; but are not limited to: General Administration, Switchboard duties, Discharge / Transfer of patients, Create and update files, Complies monthly stats,Takes minutes at monthly meetings, Controls stationary budget, Stock control, Daily ward stock counts, Auditing of files, Able to work under pressure, Weekly Follow up calls on patients & Completing admission to be updated daily
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP and Kronos advantageous
- Previous experience as Ward Secretary in the private environment advantageous
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
How to apply
Applications close on 27 August 2015. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected] or
alternatively fax application details to 086 571 8132.
Via – Netcare