Role title Data Capturer (Fixed Term x 2)
Location :Netcare Milpark Hospital
Reporting structure Oncology Business Manager
Closing date 06 July 2015
Table of Contents
- The Data Capturer will be responsible for accurate capturing of data.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The duties of the post include but are not limited to the following, and are carried out in accordance with Netcare’s Policies and Procedures.
- Capturing data for processing
- Any additional duties assigned by Management from time to time.
SKILLS PROFILE EDUCATION
- Grade 12
- Nursing Qualification (Registered / Enrolled Nurse)
- Previous experience in the medical field is advantageous
- Previous experience in data capturing is advantageous
APPLICATION PROCESS NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected]