- The candidate must have a 1 year post matric qualification in office administration or end user computing, with at least one year relevant experience.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for data capturing,
- Prepare acknowledgement, reminders and final demand letters for outstanding information required for registration of debt counsellors and credit providers
- Follow –up on outstanding information required for processing applications for registration
- Initial review of applications for registration as debt counsellors and credit providers
- Printing of registration certificates
- Scanning of documents
- Update registrants’ contact details as and when they change
- Perform general office administration such as answering calls, filing and attending to walk in clients.
- National Credit Act 34 of 2005
- Registration of credit providers and debt counsellors
- Computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer Relations
- Presentation skills
How to apply
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages. Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number to: [email protected]
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment.