Closing Date: 12 August 2014
The National Development Agency’s (NDA) primary mandate is to contribute towards the eradication of poverty and its causes by granting funds to civil society organisations, for the prupose of implementing development projects for poor communities and strengthening the institutional capacity of other civil society organisations that provide services to poor communities.
The National Development Agency (NDA) is inviting applications for the 2014/2015 Jessica Fortuin Fellowship for Unemployed graduates. The Fellowships aims to promote and enhance development through building a pool of development professionals who will acquire skills in designing, implementing and supervising community development programmes and projects. This will be achieved by identifying and developing prospective graduates through a coordinated program me at the NDA and other Development organizations.
The Jessica Fortuin Fellowship is launching its first 2014/2015 Internship program me intake for unemployed graduates to acquire meaningful work experience.
- Must be between the ages of 21-35
- Must be in a possession of a recognised degree
- Qualified in development or development associated disciplines such as community (rural and urban) development, agriculture, entrepreneurship, development management, social sciences etc
- Must be a South African citizen
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups and graduates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Duration and Placement
The duration will be a period of 24 months and successful graduates will be placed in the NDA’s Head Office (JHB), and Provincial Offices.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application together with their detailed CVs specifying the area of specialization they are applying for, certified copies of qualifications and ID to : [email protected]
additional information graduates are encouraged to access the NDA website on: www.nda.org.za
Enquiries: Ms Pretty Ngwasheng on 011 018 5530.