|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
My Community Notice Board is seeking a business development intern to work alongside the communications and project managers.
My Community Notice Board has set up virtual notice boards for suburbs across South Africa on Hedzup Messenger. The community notice boards provide a way to communicate significant community news to an entire community, instantly.
You will play a crucial role in helping expand My Community Notice Board’s reach internationally.
This will entail:
- Identifying countries and cities where new notice boards can be created
- Overseeing new notice boards
- Assigning notice board managers
- Managing the Facebook pages of My Community Notice Board
- Identifying avenues to promote community notice boards
This internship will provide you with the opportunity to grow with the company, and may lead to a permanent position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Very comfortable using a smartphone and apps
- Tertiary education advantageous
- Work well within a team and independently
- Able to take initiative
- Problem solver
- Able to multitask
- Good sense of humour
To apply, email your CV to [email protected] and provide a brief motivation as to why you are a great fit for this position. Applicants must live in Cape Town as office is in Muizenberg