Closing date: 11 July 2014
Suitably qualiﬁed and experienced persons are invited to apply for the above mentioned position.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key performance and results areas:
- Assist with the management of litigation.
- Assist with the drafting and vetting legal documents.
- Undertake legal research and legal studies.
- Assist with the provision of an eﬀective secretariat service. 5. Provide advice on labour related matters
- Assist with the coordination of the drafting of amendments and Legislation.
- Assist with the declaration of interests, attendance registers, ﬁnancial disclosures, assessment of the Committees of the Board and the Board Members
- Assist with record keeping of master ﬁles of all policies and procedures and legislation applicable to MDB
- Drive speciﬁc tasks as mandated by the Head: Legal and Secretariat
Table of Contents
- An LLB Degree as this is an internship programme; the incumbent should not have any work experience nor participated in any internship before.
If you have not heard from the MDB within two months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How To Apply
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s to: Mr Tiisetso Mashamaite
Private Bag X28, Hatfield, PRETORIA, 0028 or
E-mail: [email protected] or
Fax: 012 342 2480
Late applications will not be considered.
For more detailed job description please visit: www.demarcation.org.za